Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring to Finish Challenge

My cutting table currently is very much buried in the WIPs I've got going on. I want to get so much done this month. Oh, the over achieving efforts that will inevitbly fall short.
Triangles are cut out for my nieces quilts. I try to avoid triangles as a rule but this is going to be fun. Yellow will be in both to tie them together. I hope to complete these by June.

Some of the stars for the wonky star baby quilt I'm making. I am using red, yellow, green, blue with white for the background. This is going to be done by this Sunday. I must get sewing!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Your sewing table looks oh so like mine. Tomorrows project to clean it up and start the mess anew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stars. cann't wait to see how they turn out. Trot on over to my blog for the link to the Online Quilt Festival. I think you will enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete