Friday, September 4, 2009

Projects in progress

One of two triangle quilts I am working on for two nieces. They have been cut out and waiting for this step for far too long. I am very hopeful that I can get these twin quilts done before Halloween. It will be a big stretch to get big quilts done in a timely manner.
So I am in charge of the baby quilt for a new little nephew due in about a month. I am torn between making a simple square with sashing. Or a zig zag (or here) quilt. Any thoughts?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. The zig zag would be cute and probabaly not much harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zigzag quilt though I have to say that a square block quilt with interesting fabrics would look good too. Not much help am I :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend, I am so flattered you look at my blog! Glad you like the shelves. Painting is easy and cheap. Right now Home Depot is offering a sale of $5 off a gallon of paint. Never a better time to jump right in! In 2 days you could totally change the look of your room for $40. Have I convinced you yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. zig zag!

    with lots of contrast.

    though I always say squares are my favorites.
    maybe I'm lying.

    Dying for a flying geese quilt lately myself, with lots of white and good scrappy little geese.

    I think I already wrote that once...

    ReplyDelete