Monday, March 21, 2011

Christmas gifts


I know this post is ridiculously late.  It's been in limbo draft land for weeks.  Here are some of the things I make for my sister and her family and my brother in law and his wife.
A needle book made of felt.  With buttons to fix a suit they have.

Placemats and napkins made with one of favorite fabrics.
Book bag with library card pocket (the owl face.)  It is also reversible.

Here is the bagged stuffed and ready to ship!
I made the monster for my nephew and the hand bag from a favorite shirt whose sleeve were way too tight!  The little flower is a pin.
More placemats, napkins and flower napkin rings and coasters.  I love how these turned out.  The flowers are on clips that can be removed from the black satin rings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment