Sunday, January 22, 2012

Midnight in Austenland

Not at all sewing related but I am excited to read this new novel by Shannon Hale  due out in March 2012.  Midnight in Austenland.  It is a sequel to Austenland.  A fun read.  She had written several YA novels that are fantastic. My 10 year old daughter is even reading the Bayern series and that is something because she doesn't like to read!
Midnight in Austenland: A Novel



Here you can read Shannon Hale's words about the new book. Just looking over the books she has written I have read 8 of the 11.  I have enjoyed every one of them.  Which is quite something.  I do love fairy tales, Jane Austen and a strong heroine so that covers a lot of ground.

Anyway, Night Writer is hosting a giveaway of the new book and it ends tomorrow night at midnight (that being the 23rd of January.)

She asked for the comment of what is one thing that you would love to do but keep saying No to for any number of reasons.  Well for me there are a lot of things but in a wild dream I think it would be fun to be a fabric designer. Crazy? Yes, but we can dream.

1 comment:

  1. I love her books too! K just finished the Goose Girl books and fell in love.

    As for the fabric designer, almost every time I sew I know exactly what fabric I want and can never find it and wish I could just design my own.

    ReplyDelete