Friday, January 15, 2010

A Couple of Christmas Crafts

I just now have time to sit down and type (more in the next post). These are a couple of the things I did for Christmas this year. I asked my 3 y/o son what animal we should make for his 5 y/o cousin. He said a ladybug. This is what we came up with. I didn't put eyes on it because I was in a hurry and in baby mode it never occured to me to put googly eyes on. So my nephew called him the blind ladybug! The quillow was for the same nephew. He sees yellow best so I made a cheery side and a space side which is his obsession. Space that is. The pillow pocket was made from a scrap section from a quilt my son made. The story of fabric combination: the lizards are riding the hot air balloons up to outerspace. Love the imagination. The stockings I made a few years ago. I spent a long time searching for the right fabric. A good family friend made me the the burgundy one years ago before I went to college. I didn't have time to make a new one for the baby because of emergency travel. I made some pillow cases and a couple of other things but I forgot to take pictures of the aprons and pillowcases. I am now playing catch up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment